Get Involved / PTO
If you are interested in volunteering or helping out at our school, the Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is a great starting point. Follow us on Facebook @ Parents of Fall Creek Junior High / Fishers, Indiana.
2022 - 2023 PTO Board Members
Co-Presidents: Jen Low & Alisshia Isaacs
Co-Vice Presidents: Cynthia Barker & Amanda Smith
Secretary: Abby Howe
Treasurer: Kelly Burris
Member at Large: Jen White
The Biggest Fundraiser of the YEAR is happening right now!
The PTO is working to do what it can to support our students, teachers, and staff in as many ways possible. This takes community support, especially during these crazy times. We are asking for your support through a Direct Donation Fundraising Campaign. We are asking families to donate $25, but any donation amount will be appreciated! This will be the only school-wide fundraiser of the year. The money the PTO raises is used to fund the following:
- Student Activities (Tailgate Parties, Falcon Palooza, End-of-Year Celebrations)
- Professional Development for the Teachers
- Staff Appreciation
- PTO Grants (for teachers and staff)
- Club Support
To make the donation campaign more exciting for our students, teams will be competing for “House Prizes”. The House with the highest participation percentage in each grade will win their choice of a pizza party, ice cream treat party, or a donut party. If a student is credited with a donation, they are marked as having participated.
Feel free to share this donation site with your family and friends as well.
The Fall Creek Junior High PTO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible. THANK YOU for supporting the FCJH PTO!!
Tailgate Parties! Come join the fun!
Want more information on FCJ PTO?
Easy Ways to Support!
Facebook for Up-to-Date Info:
Meet with Us Monthly!
- Onsite Activities (like Tailgate Parties in the Fall, Falcon Palooza in the Winter, and Eighth Grade Party in the Spring) need many volunteers!
- Be sure to become Safe Visitor verified and join in the fun! Looking for a way to help? Fill out our volunteer form!
August 19 2022
- Board meetings are open to all parents in the FCJH community.
- We meet monthly at 9:30 AM at the school.
- Planned 2022-23 dates: 9/23, 10/7 (canceled due to Camp T), 11/18, 12/9, 1/20, 2/24, 3/17, 4/21, 5/19
Forms and Information