Academic advising is an important step in the education process. It is a chance for counselors, faculty, parents and other caring adults to partner with students in a discovery process. Successful academic advising encourages students to take ownership of their academic journey by:
- Exploring dreams and passion areas.
- Considering individual learning styles – highlighting strengths and opportunities
- Identifying short-term and long term goals and the accompanying academic plans
- Learning about available programs, courses and opportunities
- Developing successful time management, organization, and study skills
Your school counselor can also assist with providing tutoring lists, inquiries regarding academic supports and resources like honors courses or exceptional learners, opportunities for internships, or general tips for success in the classroom. Please contact your counselor for more information.
New Student Enrollment Information
Outlook Email Instructions
FCJH Academic Information
Preparing for High School for 8th Graders
Please contact Amy Stuntz, registrar at Fall Creek Junior High, for the most recent tutoring list. Amy can be reached by phone (317-594-4390) or by email (email@example.com). The lists are provided only to families of current Hamilton Southeastern district students.
Rose Hulman offers free tutoring through their Homework Hotline.
Rose Hulman Homework Hotline information
Free Math and English Tutoring at FCJH:
Math: Tuesday & Thursday from 7-7:25am, with Ms. Laurie Kornmann. Meet in Auditeria by 7am sharp