Camp Tecumseh provides hands-on educational experiences that augment classroom learning with authentic opportunities. In addition, we seek to expose students to the impact of humans on nature with realistic scenarios involving water management and biodiversity.
Fall Creek Junior High 7th graders will attend Camp T based on their science teacher schedule.
How to get your 7th grade child set-up for Tecumseh:
- Session I October 3-5. (Jahn All Periods & Capello Odd periods 3,5,7)
- Session II October 5-7 (Deatley-Kapp All Periods & Capello Even periods 2,4,6)
1. Complete Parent Permission form on Skyward Back to School Forms.
2. Pay registration fee of $135 on eFunds
. (Choose optional fees, Camp Tecumseh Registration).
3. Consider being a Cabin Parent! We need volunteers
and it's a lot of fun to be at camp with your child.
4. Attend the parent meeting, August 16th at Meet The Teacher night.
5. Order a Camp Tecumseh t-shirt
! Deadline to order is Aug 17!
The Fall Creek Junior High teachers and staff have devoted many hours and a great deal of effort to make Camp Tecumseh a successful and memorable experience for our students. In addition to the hands-on learning experience though the science curriculum, the Camp Tecumseh experience is an interdisciplinary approach involving language arts, mathematics, the practical arts, physical education, and social studies. Plus, it's just simply a lot fun getting to know your classmates from the meals we share, the cabin discussions or the fun events that we have at the end of each day.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
Sarah Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristen Distler email@example.com
Colin Storm firstname.lastname@example.org